Quality Machining Services, At An Honest Price, Delivered On Time.
High Volume Machine Shop
As a quality focused high volume machine shop, ACTCO Tool & Mfg. Company consists of professionally trained and skilled employees, who pride themselves on delivering American made products where we can supply unique, custom, complex parts made from your drawings.
- Reverse engineering capabilities
- Low, medium & high-volume production of complex machined parts
- In-house post processing and assembly capabilities
- Fast Processing Capability
Estimating & Quoting Software
Powered by Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts transforms the way job shops operate with a simple yet powerful platform that drives results. With a centralized platform that houses all the information you need to create smart, consistent quotes, estimators are free to work on high-value work instead of the tedious busy work that traditional quoting processes require.
- ITAR registered
- 100% US-based system administrators and support
- Cloud-native software hosted on GovCloud
- All data and files securely backed up nightly
- Site security plan with full disaster recovery
- Designed for CMMC compliance
- Easily prioritize quotes to focus on the best ones first
- Quickly recognize manufacturability errors
- Search for the right information in a single platform
- Quickly parse out subcomponents
- Automate repeatable tasks
- Custom Tooling Often is not Needed
The diverse range of industrial tools and mechanical parts that we design and manufacture for our customers are all built in accordance with client’s specifications.
EDM hole popping technology to drill small holes in a variety of types of parts. EDM hole popping is perfect for fast, accurate, and deep hole drilling applications.
Wire electrical discharge machining (EDM) is the process of cutting nearly any conductive material.
ACTCO excels at quality assurance, and our customers turn to us for start to finish manufacturing services.
Paperless Parts Quoting
For machine parts or tools that you need to customize, you can get in touch with us for consultations. We also provide free service quotes and promptly let you know about how long it may take to have custom machine parts or tools designed and built. For questions about repairs, modifications, and delivery requests to specific locations,
QUICK CONTACT FORM
We will contact you within one